26/08/2015

Finishing University!



Just a quick update to say I’ve graduated university! I achieved a first in Graphic Communication, which I’m super happy about. (Find my final year work at my new website!) I was also awarded the Student of the Year Award in the Lara Awards, which was such an unreal experience.


I was then working on my graduation show and exhibiting in London for New Designers, which were both amazing experiences, and I’m getting some great opportunities from.
Early July I was on a 2 week trip around Scandinavia for 2 weeks, which was such a beautiful place, I'll have lots of posts soon! And finally I went on a lovely little trip to Isle of Wight with the family.

I'm now working at promoting my freelance skills as a graphic designer and illustrator. Whilst working on setting up a online store to sell my illustrations, inspired from my trip to Scandinavia.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Claire Morgan Creative. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig